<body>

Profile Signs



See my complete profile

♥ Tagboard


♥ Exits

Amanda
Andrea
Andy
Jun Yin
Niu
Phaedra
Sharon
Shinji
SingYee
Yvonne

♥ Memories

♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011


♥ Credits

Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei & Ego-box
Image Host:
Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Tuesday, January 19, 2010 ♥

My plan when I was a high school senior was…

actually, I didn’t have a plan.

But I told the people who asked what will I do my college or future.

My goal, was to major in mass communication .

It turned out I wasn’t good enough,

Adding disagreement of my parents,

That is how I ended up going to college and getting a business degree.

Why college and a business degree?

I have no idea.

Like most teenagers I just picked something so adults would stop asking me



The good news…I graduated.

The bad news…after 3 and the half years of college I was again getting asked what I

wanted to do with my life.


the last, I took a jobs that offered by my parents again ...

now Im really become a High School teacher ...



Remember two weeks ago I was really anxious when the first day before i work..

I'm not sure why.

I couldn't sleep.

I just felt unprepared and anxious.

the next day I woke up nervous.

Then I got to school early in the morning

everthings was so messy and a lot of work waiting for me to do,

that time i really confuse which one i have to start from ..

Im lose!! i even don't know what am I doing.




but after two weeks later,

Now i feel more better and not that pressure again...

and I started to learn how to handle and care about my class,

especially those students which i will treated them as my kids...


remember is my kids, not friends....






♥ My World My Life

12:40 AM